Released: September 11th, 2023
- Updated all existing Saved Searches to support the new option for “Records to Include” on the Listings card.
- Corrected a bug that would prevent records from appearing on some older dashboard pages.
- Updated the Quick Profile Search to include results for persons who are not added to any forms.
- Added the ability to filter persons in the Listings card by your classes. This option does not currently work for staff who are not assigned to a class.
- Added the ability to add and configure columns in the “My Forms” card.
- Updated the “Copy Form” behaviour to provide automatic form access to the current user’s role and internal clevr staff.
- Updated the last user to modify a form template to indicate of that user is a clevr staff member.
- Corrected an issue where a specific combination of page rights would prevent you from applying form rights in Form Management.
- Corrected the behaviour that didn’t apply Form Access to Manually Managed users when a Form Right was applied to their role.
- Corrected a parent alignment issue that could cause a record to be listed multiple times in the Parent Access / Guardian card.
- Corrected a bug that would prevent the “Records will be displayed across all locations person is assigned” form setting from adding persons to their new locations.
- Improved the matching behaviour of the automated parent creation process for client using Edsembli.
- Changed the integration process to increased the reliability of the parent creation process.
Notifications / Emails
- Changed the method used to send transactional emails to users.
- Corrected a bug that would prevent all records from appearing in some aggregate reports.
- Corrected an issue that would cause deactivated reports to appear in the “Multiple Print” modal.
- Improved performance of the platform by optimizing internal processes.